Glass bonding station
The GVS represents an important development in the sector of vinyl window construction.
In comparison to conventional production methods the gluing technology offers a lot of advantages.
The glass panes are manually loaded before or after the gluing. The gluing process is CNC-controlled and fully automatic. Depending on the production process the bonding is either made in the sash or in the completed element. All customary adhesives can be processed (with one and two components)
There are three common methods of bonding:
- rebate base bonding
- rebate base bonding glass edge
- overlap bonding position 1
- overlap bonding position 4
General advantages of bonding frames and windows:
- reinforcement of the sash is no more necessary
- more incident light because of thinner profiles
- better thermal property
- the glass pane takes over most of the load
- load reduction for the corner joints
data input for the element
- manually (touchscreen)
- automatically by scanning measuring of the element
- online processing by data record and scanner
With automatic throughput incl. infeed beld and discharge belt or manual with rollers. All parameters like temperature of the adhesive, injection pressure, etc. are continuously monitored. Flexible and efficient work is possible due to the good accessibility at semi-automatic operation.