Commissioning engineer In-House (m/w/d)
Start with us and write our success story with us. We are a leading global supplier of machine technology for the PVC window industry and want to continue to move forward. Together with you as an in-house operator.
That's why we want you:
As an In-House Operator, you will be responsible for setting up and commissioning our systems and machines at the Memmingen plant. You are the link between our customers and our specialists such as fitters or service technicians.
You will fit in perfectly with us if ...
- you are technically enthusiastic and want to work in the field of installation and commissioning
- you are looking for variety in your daily work, for example in the maintenance, optimisation and installation of machine systems
- you like to work independently
- you enjoy dealing and working with customers
This is what we offer you:
- Appreciation and trust
- The security of a family-owned company that has been successful for 70 years and knows that it owes its strength above all to its great employees.
- Great projects and a variety of challenges with well-known customers
- and what else you can expect from a fair employer
That is what we stand for:
- We promote talent.
- We see our employees as the most important asset for our company.
- We show consideration for family.
- We value each other.
- We know how valuable a good working atmosphere is.
- We want you to enjoy working for us.
That's why Urban:
- We manufacture high-end machines and production lines for the production of plastic windows and doors. We are the global market leader in this niche.
- The technology we develop sets new standards and is therefore in great demand globally. Therefore, we are looking for support in the areas of service, processing and installation.