Service Technician in the Back Office (m/f/t)
Start afresh with us and help to write our story of success. We are a worldwide leading provider of machine technology for the PVC window industry and are eager to go further. Together with you as Service Technician for the back office.
As Back Office Service Technician, you as project manager are responsible for the installation and commissioning of our systems and machines in the Memmingen works. You are the link between our customers, the specialists in the works and the service technicians in field service.
You are perfectly suited to us, if…
• You are technically enthusiastic and want to be involved in the service field
• You are looking for variety in the everyday working life, for example maintenance, optimisation and installation of machine systems
• You like to work independently
• You have fun and social interaction with customers
What you should bring to the role:
• Technical training, for example as electrician / electronics engineer / mechatronics engineer / industrial mechanical engineer or a comparable training. Further education to master or technician in the field of electrical engineering / mechatronics / mechanical engineering would be ideal
• Experience in the commissioning and repair of machines would be an advantage
• Experience in handling common IT programs, PLC knowledge too
• High level of quality awareness and resilience
• Good German and English language skills
• Confident manner
What we offer you:
• Appreciation and trust
• The security of a family business, that has been successful for over 70 years, and knows that its strength is thanks, above all, to its great employees
• Exciting projects and diverse challenges at well-known customers
• Performance-related remuneration with attractive additional benefits, such as e.g. holiday pay, Christmas bonus, profit-sharing, tax-free perks
• And what else you can expect from a fair employer
What we stand for:
• We promote talent
• We regard our employees as the most important capital of our company
• We take family into consideration
• We show each other mutual appreciation
• We know how valuable a good working atmosphere is
• We want you to enjoy working with us
That's why Urban:
• We manufacture High-End machines and production lines for the production of plastic windows and doors and we are regarded as one of the market leaders.
• The technology that we have developed sets new standards and is therefore in great demand throughout the world.
We would like to fill the vacancy as quickly as possible.
Apply, even if you don't have all the qualifications, but are ready and willing to learn.