Service Technician (m/f/d) for field Service
- installation of our machinery (national and abroad)
- maintenance and optimization of existing machinery
- elimination of malfunctions and performing repairs on the systems
- completed technical training in the field of mechanics or electrics, e.g. electronics technician, mechatronics technician, automotive mechatronics technician
- professional experience in comissioning and repair of machines
- English language skills
- willingness to travel worldwide
- PC knowledge, programming and PLC knowledge of advantage
Our clients appreciate our ability to flexibly tackle any new tasks and complex projects to achieve measurable success. Each successful project will motivate you again and again.
You like to independently develop customized solutions and feel comfortable in a family-run team of an international company group?
Then you are exactly the right one for our team!